If you want to have extra fun this summer and get in shape, then come learn a few dance moves! Learning to dance can make any evening out more exciting and memorable. How cool would it be to have the confidence to dance at summer festivals, salsa clubs, parties, or social get-togethers?! You can have the confidence and ability to dance anywhere to any music.
We offer lessons for singles and couples. You can learn to dance salsa, swing, country, ballroom, kizomba, and more. Your first lesson with us will be free AND…….. if you buy a package on the spot and commit do dancing this summer, we will include an additional 2 free lessons!! This special is only available for the summer. Why wait to get started?!?! You can be dancing tomorrow.
Here are some of the benefits of dancing…
Benefits of Dancing:
- Gain confidence on the dance floor
- Get more fun and enjoyment out of social life
- Overcome shyness
- Relieve Stress
- Exercise will having fun
- Acquire more grace and poise
- Stand out on the dance floor
- Enjoy attending more parties
- Make a special person happy
- Have the ability to dance in any social setting
Dancing Fun Facts:
- Did you know that 95% of men don’t know how to dance?!
- Dancing is proven to help prevent Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Professional football players and boxers are known to dance because it improves their footwork
- Many Olympic athletes do ballroom dance to increase their coordination and agility
- Therapists commonly prescribe dancing for couples to rekindle connection and improve communication
- Learning to dance develops neural pathways in our brains which increase our cognitive functions
- Dancing improves joint mobility, range of motion, and core strength
- Dancers have a 46% lower risk of having cardiovascular disease than non-dancers