Are you ready to get out and start living again?
The Arthur Murray Dance Center of Whitefish Bay is proud to announce that we will reopen on Tuesday, May 19. We are so excited to share the Arthur Murray dance experience again, AND we are super committed to keeping everyone safe and healthy while we do it.
To keep our clients and staff safe we have instituted the following practices:
- We are offering physically distanced in-studio Personal Lessons Tuesday through Friday.
- Studio capacity will be set at no more than 6 people at a time total (including staff).
- Group classes and our Friday night party will still be held virtually.
- We will continue offering Private Virtual Lessons for those who prefer to dance from home.
- We have divided the studio into sections to ensure a minimum of 6 feet of physical distance between dancers at all times.
- Students and teachers MUST NOT enter the studio if they are sick, do not feel well, or are showing any symptoms of sickness.
- Teachers are required to wear masks when students are present. We request that students do the same.
- We require that students either wash their hands thoroughly and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be followed at all times (6 feet apart).
- Students and teachers will stay six feet apart at all times.
- Common areas of the studio and touch surfaces will be cleaned between lessons.
Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have come up with many fun and exciting ways to dance and teach while also observing physical distancing guidelines.
We can’t express how happy we are to dance with you all again in-person. As always, our goal is to change your life through dancing. We’ve always taken pride in the comfortable and inviting atmosphere of our studio, and now we are equally committed to making it safe for all.
Come Dance With Us! Call us TODAY at 414-877-0799 to make your appointment.