The Perfect Day, The Perfect Dance!
Every couple is different. They have different goals, different preferences, different stories, different needs and different schedules. But one thing all couples have in common: They can all enjoy learning to dance together. Just imagine you and your new husband or wife holding hands in front of everyone, and performing a dance uniquely yours. Arthur Murray Dance Center Whitefish Bay can make this dream a reality.
Don’t wait! As the wedding day draws closer, schedules become hectic. That’s why it’s important to begin dance lessons four to six months before the wedding. This will provide enough time for you to become comfortable on the dance floor and master your steps. If your schedule doesn’t allow for that, we’ll work with whatever time you do have and with material that works for you.
Dancing together is a memorable gift that you and your partner will remember forever. You will be poised, confident and ready for your first dance as a married couple. Dancing together is something you will cherish for a lifetime.
First Dance Considerations
- 1What type of music do you want?
- 2Will your first song be played by a band or a DJ?
- 3Will there be dances for Mother & Son, Father & Daughter and the Bridal Party?
- 4Will you dance during your honeymoon?
- 5How large will the dance floor be at the reception?
- 6How many other weddings will you be attending in the next 12 months?